Saturday, August 22, 2009

House Pics

Alright everyone here you go. We have finally got around to taking some pictures of the house. Enjoy!

Drum roll...

Here is our house. We're in a nice little cul-de-sac.

Here is the front room or living room depending on who you talk to. These chairs will eventually go upstairs and will be replaced by furniture we are getting from our parents! We haven't put anything on the walls yet, Melissa won't let me.

Here's a shot from the front door looking up at the stairs.

Here is the family room. The kitchen is behind me. We moved things around several times before we decided on this setup.

Kitchen - I love it!!!

My oven - I love it too!!

I had to get a picture of the boys in here, so here they are in Casey's new bed. Of course, I love them most (and Melissa)!!!
Here is Ryan and Casey's room.
Ryan and Casey's closet. Lots of walk-in closets. Melissa was pretty excited when she figured out that the boys dresser would fit IN the closet. Talk about a space saver, and it's not even cramped in there.
Ryan and Casey's bathroom
Master bedroom, this room needs the most work, there are a LOT of boxes on the floor that are just to the right of this photo.

Master bathroom

The 3rd bedroom. Ryan calls this room the "baby room" because that's where the crib is as well as all of our other baby stuff, swing, bouncer, clothes, etc. No, we are not making any announcements. :)
The fourth bedroom which is currently the playroom.

Upstairs hallway

Backyard. Very exciting!!! (this is only showing half of it) This photo was taken from the play room, upstairs.

Here is the other half.

One more picture for good measure. Now I just gotta get it finished. Ryan says almost everyday "I wish my backyard had grass."

6 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

Congrats! Nice looking house!

Christy said...

Major upgrade... looks great!

Heidi said...

It was great seeing you at Cosco. Your house looks so nice. Lots of room! Your kitchen cabinets look great. You'll have so much fun decorating everythig. That's the most exciting part!

Heather said...

I am super excited for you guys and more than a little jealous:) Especially that backyard! Oh my goodness that is soccer field ready. How fun!

Kristin said...

Me thinks... its time for another update!! I feel so outta the loop.. :(

Donald said...

Hello....Anyone....Anyone....Bueller...Bueller...Bueller....

you get the idea, we want a new post please. :)