The only problem is that you have to park your car a mile away and trek it to the parade route. At least we've got the wagon for the boys.
One great thing about the Rose Parade is the seemingly unlimited supply of donuts. Here are the boys eating their donuts. In the morning it was a bit chilly, but it got pretty warm by the time the parade started.
Here is donut #2 for Casey. I can't remember if he ate 3 or 4 donuts.
Of course, I've got to get my fill of donuts. It's all about the food, don't you know.
Casey is all ready to go and waiting for the floats to show up.
Yes, the parade is very serious stuff.
I had to get at least one picture of the parade. A cool float with an airplane. Till next year!!!
1 comment:
Oh how I miss the great weather of SoCal
Post a Comment