Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Singing Time

Ryan LOVES letters. He loves his ABCs and goes through all of the letters and all of their sounds at LEAST 3-4 times a day. If your child needs to learn the ABCs I highly recommend the video "The Letter Factory" by Leap Frog. Ryan has been able to recognize all of his letters, upper and lower case, since his 2nd birthday and it's all because of the TV. :)
So now he has added singing the ABCs to his list. And he can never sing them just once, it usually comes in sets of 3. When he first started singing this song it sounded like he was singing "Ryan know my ABCs" instead of "Now I know my...". He has also recently omitted the letter K. I try to correct him, but he gives me the "No, No, No," that you'll see in the video. Enjoy!


5 comments:

JD said...

Ryan is the Man!!

Roger J Grant CPA said...

Ryan is a great doer. He really knows how to get it done right the first, second and third times.

jaime said...

those dvd's are the best thing that has ever happened to me. seriously. jaxson just turned 4 in december and the kid can already read (with very little work on my part, i must admit.)

i give all credit to leapfrog.

The Papavero's said...

Oh my gosh! I love this video of Ryan, he knows his abcs so good, and he is so darn cute! I love it!

Jenn said...

Payton woke up at 5:30 this morning & we have rotated between Backyardigans, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins & the ABC courtesy of Ryan. Will it never end?