Casey has grown to really LOVE bath time, as you can tell. He gets really excited when he is standing by the tub waiting to get in. He is almost impatient. :) There are quite a few pics here mainly because I like all of the different expressions on the boys faces.
Casey enjoys carrying things around in his mouth these days without the use of his hands. He recently discovered that this frog fit in there quite nicely. I also like Ryan's face in the background.
Monkey see monkey do. It didn't take very much coaxing for Ryan to join in on the fun.
I think Ryan is growling or Rarrrring (as he calls it).
Another cute expression of Casey's, during this time Ryan kept trying to grab the frog and put it back in Casey's mouth.
This is typically what I get when I ask Ryan to sit by Casey trying to quickly catch a cute moment. Ryan is in position and then Casey sees the camera and makes a mad dash for it.
Now I think he's just trying to get away from Ryan, such a loving brother-most of the time. A few days ago Casey was playing with one of DVD cases that Ryan was playing with, Ryan likes to line them up and then pick them up and do it all over again, Ryan apparently wasn't too keen on sharing and proceeded to walk up, pull Casey's hair and say "No Casey, don't touch." :)


1 comment:
Your boys are so cute!! I like Casey's frog-in-the-mouth look. That particular look never worked for me, but he makes it look good :) Too fun!
Post a Comment