Here are the videos from Casey's Birthday Party. I love how well Ryan listens in this first video.
Casey is such a funny little boy. I love the way he eats his cake. I wouldn't have guessed that he would eat his cake in such a way, but I can't say that I was surprised. Uncle Jerry said that his next step will be a Hot Dog eating contest.
I loved how attentive Ryan was while everything was going on with Casey. He was very patient in waiting until Sunday to give Casey his presents. Ryan would have surprised him on Friday night if we would have let him. We actually did the presents first since Casey was getting a little cranky and I was sure Casey would be happy with a cupcake at anytime during the evening. The video proved that.
I loved how attentive Ryan was while everything was going on with Casey. He was very patient in waiting until Sunday to give Casey his presents. Ryan would have surprised him on Friday night if we would have let him. We actually did the presents first since Casey was getting a little cranky and I was sure Casey would be happy with a cupcake at anytime during the evening. The video proved that.
I'm having trouble loading the last video, maybe it needs to be in a different post. Enjoy these for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment