OK, so I know that I'm in trouble with many of you for taking a 3 month hiatus from blogging. My original excuse was that we didn't have anymore hard drive space on our computer, I guess that's what happens when you have a 2 GB card for your camera. So, now we have an external hard drive with plenty of space and my excuses are gone. I'm hoping that there will be a LOT of posts in the next few days so that my brother Daniel, who hasn't seen the boys since January will be all caught up before we see him on Monday.
I LOVE this video. Casey had been walking about 3-4 weeks when it happened (May 21st). He had tackled Ryan one time about 10 minutes prior to this video and so I had my camera in hand ready to go just in case it would happen again, I wasn't quite ready for what came next. Usually these matches don't last this long because Ryan becomes too intense very quickly, but in this instance he was "just trying to watch Caillou." It's a 3 minute video, but well worth the time and the wait, I hope (considering this happened 3 months ago).
I find it interesting that I never mention Casey's name during the course of the video. So, as you can see, Casey is my little instigator but he's a cutie. I can no longer assume that Ryan is the one causing trouble when I hear cries coming from the other room. It seems to be a pretty even split between my two little trouble makers. It will be interesting to see how/if the tables turn when Casey can hold his own.
I LOVE this video. Casey had been walking about 3-4 weeks when it happened (May 21st). He had tackled Ryan one time about 10 minutes prior to this video and so I had my camera in hand ready to go just in case it would happen again, I wasn't quite ready for what came next. Usually these matches don't last this long because Ryan becomes too intense very quickly, but in this instance he was "just trying to watch Caillou." It's a 3 minute video, but well worth the time and the wait, I hope (considering this happened 3 months ago).
I find it interesting that I never mention Casey's name during the course of the video. So, as you can see, Casey is my little instigator but he's a cutie. I can no longer assume that Ryan is the one causing trouble when I hear cries coming from the other room. It seems to be a pretty even split between my two little trouble makers. It will be interesting to see how/if the tables turn when Casey can hold his own.
1 comment:
I just found your blog from Ali's. I love this video! I can't wait for Jordan to have a sibling!
Post a Comment