Since Kristin started school again, I thought I would post a few pictures of Ryan at preschool. I know Kristin is probably learning some pretty cool stuff at college, but so is Ryan. Take a look.
What is more fun that learning how to bang two sticks together! Go Ryan! You're on your way to starting your own band.

Of course, what would life be like if you didn't know how to use scissors. I think he is a little too excited to be using those scissors. Watch out!

Now he is getting the hang of it!
Ryan is learning how to sit quietly and listen to the teacher. Amazing! Anyone who knows Ryan can see this is a miracle -- Ryan sitting still. I don't think he likes sitting. Not his favorite pastime. Oh, the kid in front is Ryan's friend Jake. He loves to play with Jake and if he doesn't get to hang out with Jake, we're gonna hear about it (with some screaming, of course).



1 comment:
YEAH TYLER!
Honestly last person I thought would blog!! Way to go!!
So... Ryan with scissors.. yeah.. that's scary!
But it looks like he is doing a ton of cool stuff!
And as always, I love Casey's forced smile!!
Post a Comment