Ryan and Casey are constantly telling me how cute she is. Casey actually said the other day; "Mom, Sydney is so cute. She's even cuter than me!" Priceless. What impressed me the most about his comment is that he got the pronoun right. I'm constantly correcting him with "she" and "her."
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
She's So Cute!
The boys love for Sydney has grown exponentially in the last few days. They can't wait to say "Good Morning" and "Good Night" everyday and are especially excited when she is awake and looking at them. Ryan actually complained that Sydney was looking at Casey more than him. :)

Ryan and Casey are constantly telling me how cute she is. Casey actually said the other day; "Mom, Sydney is so cute. She's even cuter than me!" Priceless. What impressed me the most about his comment is that he got the pronoun right. I'm constantly correcting him with "she" and "her."
Casey finally decided that he wanted to hold her, and now there's no stopping him. He asks all the time, especially when she's napping and when I'm feeding her. We're working on his timing.
Ryan and Casey are constantly telling me how cute she is. Casey actually said the other day; "Mom, Sydney is so cute. She's even cuter than me!" Priceless. What impressed me the most about his comment is that he got the pronoun right. I'm constantly correcting him with "she" and "her."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How in the HECK are you???? It has been forever. Seriously, too long. What a sweet baby! Congratulations. She's probably 4 months old now and I am way, way behind. But hey! I still care. Miss you guys. The kids look darling and your backyard looks awesome. Is that from seed? I am super impressed and love the swingset too. I'm glad you're getting some rest. Take care.
Cute! Thank you for posting pictures! We wish we could be down there. We will be in about a month. :D
Melissa!!!
Your sister gave me her blog address awhile ago and I saw the link to yours. I can't believe you have 3 beautiful children, and your newest beauty is a girl!! I have a little girl who is about to be 15 months old, she is so much fun... I love being a mom! Where are you living? I had lunch with Shaun and his wife Jamie a few months ago and he thought you were living near Redlands??? We are in San Dimas right now, but my husband just put an offer on a house in Upland so hopefully we will be relocating there soon. I would love to catch up with you one of these days. I don't know how else to get a hold of you other than your blog. My number is 626-372-5736 or if it's easier you can email me at shannon.dills@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you!
Shannon (Parker) Dills
Congrats Melissa! I was just on Jennifer's page and wondering who else had a baby in your family. Such cute kids! Welcome Sydney!
Post a Comment