Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beach July 2010

It's a Miracle!! I'm blogging. I'm going to attempt to post about some past activities so you won't be completely shocked at how big Sydney is now. And for those of you who have seen her lately you can admire how little she used to be.



Jennifer with Baby Katie. Katie was born just 15 days before Sydney. Every time I see her on the web cam these days (since they live in New York now) I think how much fun it would be to see how Katie and Sydney would interact with each other. We miss you guys!!

Casey is our moody child. It was really windy the whole time we were there and Casey didn't want to put his feet in the sand. So this wagon was the compromise. I think we coaxed him out of it one time in 4 days.



Tyler doesn't waste anytime getting comfortable in the sand, with no kids around. He the master builder.

Me and Sydney hanging out at the Beach House. We were only 3 houses from the sand, but the temperature difference was amazing. I would say at least 10 degrees.

This was taken Sunday morning, so no swimming this day. But just look at Payton's hair to see how windy it was.
Best Buddies/Cousins

Oh Casey, we love your faces.

This one wasn't at the beach, but I had to include it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: