Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Photos and Ryan's First Day of Kindergarten

Ryan and Casey love pretend play. We have a LOT of boy costumes and they love to mix and match. Here is Casey as Ninja Lightning McQueen.

And Ryan as Indiana (Jones) Lion.


Sydney and Bumpa. I think this is the last photo I took of Bumpa before he passed away in November.


This picture perfectly displays what she thought of tummy time.


Ryan on his first day of Kindergarten. He loves school and is awesome at making friends. For the first month of school he would come home and say that he "made a new friend today," but he could never remember their names. I really like the way that they've set up Kindergarten. It's half day and he's an early bird. Let me explain- early birds attend from 8:30a-11:55a and late birds attend from 10:40a-2:45p. Each K class has 30 students but half are early birds and half are late birds. So, the teachers only have 15 students during math and reading lessons.

Ryan and Casey sitting on the classroom rug listening to a story.

No comments: