
This picture is a little grainy, but so cute. She was supposed to be sleeping and when I came around the corner this is what I found.
She truly is the best, sweetest, most mellow baby ever! She fusses when she's hungry and tired. Other than that she is very content. We love her to pieces and she has ALL of us wrapped around her little finger.

I wasn't going to put Casey in preschool this year since I'd have a newborn, but some Moms from church approached me about doing a co-op preschool. Each Mom teaches for a 6-7 week block. I love it, and more importantly, so does Casey. He loves getting his backpack and pencil box ready to go on preschool days. It's the cutest thing to see five 3-year olds standing there with their hand over their heart saying the pledge of allegiance.

Every so often the boys include Sydney in their pretend play. Introducing Indiana Sydney!

This was one Sunday before church when Tyler was getting the kids ready and I was already gone for meetings.

Oh Casey! For about a week he would come down every night and sit on the bottom step until we noticed him, then we'd take him back to bed. After 2 nights of this we just ignored him to see what would happen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment