Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Finally Gave In!!!

So, who is going to mark this day down in history?? My sister Jennifer has been bugging me for quite some time to start one of these things, so here I am. I am making no guarantees regarding the number or frequency of posts. But I can make one promise, within the contents of this blog you will see the cutest, sweetest boys that will always make you smile, if not laugh. Uncle Daniel, this one is for you! :) HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!!!!

Welcome,

Melissa

7 comments:

lorigrant said...

i am so proud, but i want pictures.

love, grandma

Roger J Grant CPA said...

Great job, Love DAD

JD said...

I'm Shocked.

Donald said...

YEAH!!!! Welcome to the world of bloggers!! (as a blogger and not a bloggee) We look forward to seeing the cutest boys ever!! :)

Daniel said...

I am honored to be mentioned in your blog... :) Now where are the pitures of the cutest boys ever!!

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sweet. I was wondering what your kids looked like by now.