Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On the Move....

I walked into the living room from the kitchen yesterday and found Casey doing this. I'm pretty sure this is the first time he has tried it. We have a walker toy that I have tried to get him to push recently but he won't have anything to do with it, he just sits down. Maybe this one gives him more support and flexibility. Enjoy!



Isn't that the cutest thing!! I love the talking, my baby is growing up so fast. I'm giving it another month before he ventures off on his own. Casey's been letting go of the furniture or toys and sitting down very slowly lately. He's also been doing laps around his learning table, while holding on of course. It's so cute to watch him go around and around, over and over, and he's so proud of himself too. I'll try to get a video of that next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
It's fun to see your kids, Casey looks like Ryan, they both are cute! Where did you find how to translate my blog? I could let other English speakers know how to do so they can enjoy reading what I say!
Take care!
Agnes

It's a Boy!!! said...

We need an update. Is Casey walking on his own yet?!