Friday, April 25, 2008

Casey, what are you doing?

Wow, time really flies!! My baby is turning 1 in 9 days!! I don't even think Casey realizes that he's growing. We have a learning/activity table that he keeps trying to crawl under and gets stuck every single time. In the picture below I had just gotten him "unstuck" and grabbed the camera to try to lure him back in for a picture. I didn't succeed (maybe he is learning) but you can tell that it's quite a squeeze.

This happened a few weeks ago, but is still cute so I had to share. Tyler, Ryan and I were in the habit at the time of playing Mario Cart before going to bed. Casey always likes to get in on the action by messing with the cords. Then he crawled over to Tyler and laid down like this, so Tyler starts rubbing his tummy.

He must have been quite comfortable, even though it doesn't look like it. He stayed there for quite a long time.

Casey LOVES to push whatever he can find. In this particular instance it was a package of diapers.

He also pushes chairs, plastic bowls turned upside down, cars, stools turned upside down, and laundry baskets. He tried to push one of my plastic storage tubs, but it has a non-skid bottom. He was not very happy about that.

What a cute expression!

2 comments:

jaime said...

i can not believe he's turning one!! wow. time really flies.

hopefully we'll make it up sometime this summer to visit with you all.

jaime said...

oh. and they are both so so so cute by the way!!