Friday, April 25, 2008

Ryan, what are you doing?

"I think I may try my hand at quilting."
"Aunt Jenn is so nice to let me quilt."

"Ohh this is getting fun. I actually get to hold the needle all by myself."

"I'm sitting on my new blanket made just for me by my Aunt Jenn. I really like it. So pretty!"

"I'm such a good boy helping Momma do the laundry. I use my finger to make the washer go."

"Now I'm moving on to the dryer. I'm such a good helper. Better than my Daddy."

"Into the basket all the clothes go."

"More fun stuff. I'm dusting the bookshelf. It sure is dusty."

"I've got to dust the rest of the house. This is too much fun."
This post is provided to you by Tyler. Ryan is such a good helper. He does the washing, drying, and dusting. If only he would take out the trash, clean the kitchen floor, and hang up my clothes then I would be set. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send Ryan over to my place. I need some washing, drying, and dusting too. Hopefully, this wouldn't contradict any labor laws.