Thursday, February 5, 2009

Let the Mugging Begin

Casey and Ryan are in to giving each hugs these days. Casey actually just likes to give Ryan a hug and then pull him to the ground. Yes, this is Casey trying to pull Ryan to the ground, not Ryan. Enjoy the pictures and the video!
Big Bear Hug!
Yes, I know I'm smaller than Ryan, but I can still take him. (One of these days Casey will really thump Ryan. Right now, Ryan enjoys teasing Casey).
Here is the hugging getting a little out of hand.

Here is a video of the two trying to hug. This is not the best video as it doesn't really show that Casey is the instigator and wants to pull Ryan to the ground. As it usually turns out, Ryan ends up hurting Casey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see one with Casey taking out Ryan! I know it happens!
Well I miss you guys! and post more! :)
Well if you can of course!
-Aunt Kristin

By the by, thanks for the shout out on that other blog!