Melissa and I are proud owners (at least the purchase agreement was signed today) of some dirt. Actually, we are planning on building this house on the dirt. This is a picture of the model home, so our house won't look exactly the same (no grass on our driveway), but this our chosen model. We are very, very excited to say the least. We'll post more about the house later, but we wanted to get these pictures up.

Here is a picture of Ryan, Casey, and I taking a walk on our dirt.

More pictures of dirt.

It's a little hard to tell how big the lot is, but our lot is basically the shape of a slice of pizza. Here is Melissa standing at one end of the property line and Ryan is at the other end. You probably cant' see Ryan (he blends into the dirt), so I drew a black line showing the other side of the lot.

Here is a picture of a really big park that is just around the corner from our lot.
3 comments:
Melissa! That is way exciting! I will have to get the name of your house and the company so we can look at your floor plan. Daniel does not remember. :D I am excited for you guys.
wow!!! congrats you guys! you're really moving up in the world.
Congratulations, so exciting. We will miss you at pre-school next year(if there is one).
Post a Comment